Associate Advisors will assist in providing financial life planning expertise, the highest level of service, and behavioral change support. Associates main goal is to help the firm grow by increasing efficiency, capacity, and feeling of ease for the whole team, as well as our clients.
If an offer is extended, the candidate must agree to a background check, fingerprinting, and sign a confidentiality agreement. Before earning the title of "Associate Advisor" the candidate must be fully securities licensed.
Salary & Bonus:
Based on experience and performance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participating in client meetings and calls alongside the lead advisor
- Preparing and following up for client meetings
- Completing various client service tasks such as creating financial plans, opening and maintaining accounts, answering questions, coordinating with outside partners
- Replying to emails and scheduling client meetings
- Participating in internal staff meetings and collaboration
- Preparing for prospective client meetings and completing resulting service items.
Qualifications: Education & Experience:
- 4-year degree
- Degree in business, or financial planning preferred, but not required
- Past job experience in: financial planning, financial services, corporate sales, or business ownership is a plus
- Current or pending CFP designation preferred
- Willingness to obtain necessary securities licenses.
- The Associate Advisor will be evaluated based on client satisfaction, promptness, and accuracy in executing client service tasks
- Additionally, the Associate Advisor will be expected to hone their networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, and work with a sense of urgency
- Strong understanding of personal financial planning
- Strong understanding of the investment management; terms, systems, and a general to strong understanding of how the market works
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and interest in supporting clients
- Interest in business development, prospecting, and generating referrals
- Strong internal moral compass and commitment to ethical behavior
- Proactive and creative problem-solving abilities
- Passion for working and learning independently
- Long-term ambition to work and be a leader in the financial services field
- Quick-start and energetic
- Ability to balance micro-tasks with macro-projects and goals
- Interest in leadership, a strong drive for personal growth and development
- Ability to work on a computer most of the day.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The application process will be ongoing until the position is filled.
Please contact us to inquire.