The PA will work with all members of the team, clients, and will interact directly with the Principal. Only candidates with an interest in Insurance Sales or Insurance Underwriting will be interviewed.
The ideal candidate is one that demonstrates an eye for detail, operates with strong communication, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
If an offer is extended, the candidate must agree to a background check, fingerprinting, and sign a confidentiality agreement.
Salary & Bonus:
Based on experience and performance.
- Responsible for interacting with clients on an everyday basis by answering phones, emails and coordinating face-to-face meetings in the utmost respectful and professional manner;
- Assists Directors with shopping policies for clients
- Works with supporting staff to print and prepare client presentations, and other materials for client-related meetings
- Creates, maintains, and archives documents in an organized filing system
- Compiles contact database to ensure contacts are accurate and up to date
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Maintains confidentiality, trust, and support
- BS/BA preferred
- Previous work experience in a similar role as an Administrative Assistant or Insurance Sales/Underwriting is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with clients and outside partners
- Detail-oriented and resourceful with excellent organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional ability to multitask with a strong sense of urgency and prioritize competing deadlines
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong internal moral compass and commitment to ethical behavior
- Proactive and creative problem-solving abilities
- Passion for working and learning independently
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The application process will be ongoing until the position is filled.
Please contact us to inquire.